What are cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of data (text files) that are sent to your browser from a web server and stored on your device so that the website can recognize your device. There are two types of cookies, permanent and temporary or "session" cookies. Permanent cookies are stored as a file on your computer or mobile device for a longer period of time. Session cookies are temporarily placed on your computer when you visit our Site, but are erased when you shut down the page.
Other than essential cookies, which are necessary for the functionality of our Site, we only store cookies on your device with your consent. If you do not want to accept cookies, you can adjust the settings in your web browsers security preferences, see more information on this below.
You can choose to opt out of cookies being stored on your computer by enabling Do Not Track header in your browser settings, see more below.
We and our service providers may use the following categories of cookies:
Essential cookies: These cookies are strictly necessary for us to provide our Services. For example, we may use these cookies to authenticate and identify our members when they use our Site so we can provide our Services. Without these cookies we would not be able to recognise you and you would not be able to access our Services. They also help us to enforce our Terms and Conditions and maintain the security of our Services.
Performance and functionality cookies: These cookies are not strictly necessary, but allow us to personalise your online experience of our Site. For example, they allow us to remember your preferences and mean that you do not need to re-enter information you have already provided e.g. when signing-up to our Services. We also use these cookies to collect information (e.g. popular pages, viewing patterns, click-throughs) about our visitors' usage of our Services so that we can improve our Site and Services and conduct market research. If you choose to delete these cookies you will have limited functionality of our Services.
We use the information from cookies to make our Site user-friendly and to enable us to provide you with personalized recommendations. We may also use a number of authorized third parties who put cookies on our Site to deliver services that they provide (third party cookies).
We may use session cookies to allow you to move between pages on our Site without having to re-enter information.
Permanent cookies are used in a number of ways, including:
• To allow you to move between pages on our Site without having to re-enter information and to move between our Site and other selected sites, known as "single sign-on".
• To help us recognize you when you return to our Site to use our Services.
• To allow you access to stored information.
We (and our authorized third parties) may use non-personal information from both permanent cookies and session cookies for statistical purposes as follows:
• To determine which are the most popular parts of our Site.
• To monitor the use of our Services and our Site (frequency and time).
• To track product success.
• To determine how frequently you and other users visit our Site and purchase products.
We use the following cookies for the Service:
• Performance Cookies - These are cookies collecting information about how you use the site; for example, what pages you visit most and if they get error messages. These cookies collect aggregated, anonymous information that does not identify you, the visitor. They are exclusively used to improve the performance of a website
(GoogleAnalytics: _umta, _umtb, _gid, _ga, _gat)
• Functionality Cookies - These cookies allow the website to remember your user options such as language or region, in order to provide improved and personalized features.
The information collected by these cookies can be made anonymous and your browsing activity in other websites will not be monitored. If you do not allow these cookies, the performance and functionality of the site and your access to some of our services may be affected. These cookies collect aggregated, anonymous information that does not identify you, the visitor.
(PHPSESSID, cpsession, pma_lang, pma_navi_width, timezone)
How do you delete cookies?
You can choose whether or not to accept cookies and what type of cookies you want to accept. If you want to know when your computer receives a cookie, you can set your browser to notify you about it. That way you have the option to accept or reject a cookie. Your computer can be set to reject all cookies. If you want to find out how to do this visit aboutcookies.org. Disabling cookies may prevent parts of our Site from functioning properly, including logging-in. It is possible to opt out of having your browsing activity within sites recorded by analytics cookies.